Wednesday, June 25, 2014

day 222 : feed the birds! {homemade bird feeders}

i'm baaaack!
actually, we got back home late sunday night, but the boxes go out this week & i have been working non-stop to get them all ready!
i will share a ton of photos from our 200-mile ride soon!

one of my goals with the trip was to bring along a few small things & complete an act of kindness each day while we were out riding.

on the second day, we stopped at a state park for lunch & i hung up a bird feeder.
i made these a couple months ago for the may box & i have a couple left 
{daphne destroyed most of the extras...}
super easy! 
they are gelatin-free & contain a great mix of seeds.
and what a fun treat for the birds ;)
my recipe was based on this one! 

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a recipe/instructions for those bird feeders? I've been wanting to make some but would really like them to be gelatin free, and I can't find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love that recipe as well!!!! New follower - and fellow Spandits ambassador! Jen from Running With the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would like the recipe/instructions for the bird feeders. I think that would be a fun activity to do with my stepdaughter/s & then go place them around town. :)

    ReplyDelete