Wednesday, July 9, 2014

day 230 : {LOCAL FOLKS!} join me for a kindness flash mob!

mark your calendars LOCAL PEEPS! 

i have something rad for you! 
a few weeks ago, i was notified by the awesome folks at kind spring, letting me know that i had been awarded $100 to help make this planet better! when i applied, i had given a few ideas, but kept going back to a kindness flash mob! 
i really, really love kindness. and spreading it! and talking about it! and showing people how very, very easy it is to get involved!

so, its happening! 
THIS FRIDAY, {the 11th} at 630pm, at the Lake Harriet Bandshell, come join me! we are going to be handing out kindness grab bags to strangers! we have about 35 bags & its going to be so cool! 
bonus : the rad folks at nice ride {i feel like i mention them every single day.. haha!} will be there, too! they will be offering a free ride, so you can pass out your grab bag while on two wheels! 
bonus bonus : there is live music & a movie at the bandshell, starting at 730pm, so after you brighten someones day, stay for the music! i will be staying, too! 

interested? 
you don't have to RSVP, but if you let me know you are coming, i can be sure to save a bag or two for you to hand out!
any questions? leave them in the comments or email me {diana at benicebox dot com} 

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I was by you cuz I would TOTALLY do this with you! It sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete