i hope you are awesome!
can you believe that we are almost HALFWAY through may?!
i still have two more days of our trip to recap, but i am going to push them back! i have a bunch of great good deeds i want to share with you!
lets talk about the May Be Nice Box!
the theme was 'feathers & fur' and all of the good deeds were about ANIMALS!
this months good deeds :
1) plant something awesome! bees and other pollinators rely on plants & flowers // INCLUDED clay seed bombs
2) tell someone how sweet they are // INCLUDED honey sticks
3) hand out treats to your favorite pup // INCLUDED dog treats
4) May 10th is National Letter Carriers Food Drive! leave out food for your postal worker to donate to your local food shelf
5) May 11th is Mother's Day! flowers are essential for bees! buy a bouquet for your favorite lady!
6) support your local animal shelter. donate dog food or kitty litter, offer to run dogs, clean cages, take intake photos and/or donate old towels!
7) May 16th is National Bike to Work Day! get on your bike!
8) head to freekibble.com ; answer a trivia question & they will donate 10 pieces of food to dogs in need.
9) May is Endangered Species Month! head to www.endangered.org/endangered to learn more. we CAN make a difference!
10) share a tasty treat with your favorite animal lover // INCLUDED sweet potato fruit leather
11) show kindness to ALL bugs & insects! avoid squishing or killing bugs & spiders ; they really are important.
12) May 30th is 'Water A Flower Day.' either inside or out ; be sure to dive your flowers a drink!
clay seed bombs handmade by janell mooney // honey sticks from MN Honey Company // sweet potato fruit leather from VegThisWay // dog treats from Barkley's Bistro // everybody also received hand-poured beeswax candles
most of the items in this months box were generously donated! be sure to check out their websites & support them!
there are still spaces available for June! our theme is 'full bellies' and everything is FOOD-related! head here to learn more & sign up!