Tuesday, October 28, 2014

day 283 : #52coffees // week 2

this is my second outing for my #52coffees project! 
{read about it here & week 1 is here
 
last week, i met with jen {who runs this great blog! seriously, her photos are beautiful!} jen & i met last spring during a #30daysofbiking social ride. since then, we have been trying to get together & following one another on twitter.
we met at the dunn brothers in linden hills & chatted about biking, jobs, the internet and MORE! 
     
so far, i am really loving this project! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love finding new blogs to read (especially when they are MN blogs!) Also, whats not to love about having coffee with friends?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a total shame that I didn't have the time to meet up with you while I was over there. Boo! I should have totally ditched the hubby for you! ;)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Every time we talk, I come aaa feeling so inspired :) Thanks for including me in your project, and good luck with the rest of your coffee dates!

    ReplyDelete