Saturday, September 6, 2014

day 260 : {currently reading}

one of my absolute favorite things about our neighborhood is that we have a public library about 4 blocks away AND we have over 25 little free libraries within walking distance {i feel like i find new ones each week!}
i am always reading a book or two & always have another couple 'on deck.' we have about 150 books on our bookshelf right now, most of which, i have never read! 

right now, i am reading 'the light between oceans.' have you read it? i was on the waiting list three different times from the library & whenever it was my turn, i was always in the middle of something else. a few weeks ago, i found a copy in a LFL, so i grabbed it. i really, really love it so far! 

after i finish this one, i am moving on to 'the take back of lincoln high.' roseanne cheng was a blog sponsor here for a couple months & is a local author and educator. she was sweet enough to gift me a copy to check out.
next up is 'bikenomics' by elly blue. she was in town last week & i got the opportunity to hear her speak. i was ALSO lucky enough to win a copy of her book!
and after that, 'the story of edgar sawtelle.' blake read this book over a year ago & still considers it one of his faves.

 tell us : what are you reading? 


2 comments:

  1. I finally found a free library here in town. I have some books that I need to throw in it but I just haven't gotten there yet. Whenever I see a free library now, I think of you. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that book. I fell in love with the characters. Can't wait to see what you think of it when it's done :)

    ReplyDelete