Saturday, November 1, 2014

day 286 : November goals

happy november, folks! 
i have another huge list of things i am shooting to accomplish this month!
{you can find a recap of my october goals at the bottom!}


1) floss and brush each night {yes, this is a goal!} i am so afraid of the dentist & had to get two cavities filled last week. after i left {and finished crying}, i vowed to never get a cavity again!
2) continue following my half-marathon training plan {i will keep blogging my weekly plans}
3) blog 30x {my goal is to have this project finished by mid-january!}
4) purchase a kick-ass birthday gift for blake
5) pay blake & my mom {i owe them each a bit of money & i am trying so hard to get them paid off!}
6) sell out of fall boxes {you can grab one here}
7) pay more attention to my BNB IG, FB & twitter accounts {i have been neglecting them & its been driving me bonkers!}
8) donate everything! {i have a few bags of things that need to be taken to the local thrift store}
9) finish BNB budgets {seriously, i need to get this done!}
10) sell half of the winter be nice boxes {they are here!}
11) visit bogarts donuts!
12) bike on the brand new protected bike lane on 36th {i have been past it on the bus ; it looks SO awesome!}
13) visit the walker library! they reopened this summer & we haven't been yet.
14) attend 2-3 networking events {i am already registered for 3 of them!}
15) put $X into my savings account
16) read 3-4 books {i have 23 books at the library on my 'to-read' list}
17) volunteer 1-2x
18) donate to Give To The Max Day! {def one of my favorite MN traditions!}
19) complete 4 more #52coffees


october 2014 goal recap : 
1) practice yoga // barre 10x // completed 5/10
2) run 10x // ran 6/10
3) make loan payment to mom {my mom gave me some money this spring & i am ready to start paying her back} // not done
4) register for spring half-marathon // not open yet
5) start a new part-time job {i have two jobs lined up, but neither have started yet ; fingers crossed for next wee!} // one didn't pan out & i turned in my final paperwork for the other last week
6) read 4 books {i have 9 library books sitting on my bedside table!} // read 2 books
7) blog 20x {my goal is to finish this project before jan 1st ; ideally, ill have to blog 25-30+ days} // completed 18/20
8) start purging the apartment ; every room and every drawer // shelf. the change in seasons always motivates me to clean out things we aren't using.
9) fulfill a local order for grab bags {fingers crossed for finishing this by saturday}
10) #100happydays for both instagram accounts. i really want to be better with documenting small, everyday moments and want to take a photo a day on both IG accounts  // definitely not done
11) meet 3-4 people for #52coffees {i will blog about this soon, but i am really pumped to try this new social challenge // experiment}
12) make my initial investment back from the Kindness Superhero Box! running a business can be a lot of money up front, man. // so close, but not quite
13) reopen my etsy shop for winter wear // not done
14) launch the Kindness Ambassador Program {another thing i am excited to blog about soon!} // not done
15) plan the winter Be Nice Box
16) get all BNB budgets in order {this has been on my list for MONTHS!} // oh man, NOT DONE
17) update tax sheet and sales maps {also something that i have been meaning to do for a long time} // nope
18) super-purge the craft room {its a tornado in there, guys!}

No comments:

Post a Comment